Think I'm dying

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've been super upset all day long..idly but I might have a clue I ordered a pizza yesterday..and ate 2 slices last night and 5 day I just been feeling more and more depersonalization and derealization..but more that I think Ima go crazy.. Someone help

1 like, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

it does suck and is scary but remember it's just anxiety let it pass the more u stress the worse it gets
  • Posted

I spoke to you in another thread. I know how hard this is man. I've been there, but you can beat it. It sucks for a while, but it can get better.
  • Posted

I'm going thru it too I hate it ;(
    • Posted

it is it feels like your not all there lol
    • Posted

I hate it so much..it feels like you in jail in your own body..u can't eat or drink what you want it's frustrating
    • Posted

aww ;( why can't u eat or drink? I'm scared to drink soda with caffeine cuz I'll freak out
    • Posted

Cause you really can't if u eat stuff like pizza and soda it makes everything a lot worst...
  • Posted

I'm going through it too , I feel like this is never going to end , I keep hearing that this all will pass , but like when I can't take it no more . I need this to end now please god help not just me but everyone struggling please please please !!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
    • Posted

You can take it,  thats what you have to realize.  Try guided meditation search on google.  Get some peace and build on that.  Get counseling.
    • Posted

Thanks @michaelall53712 im going to Google it right now , I'll take any and all.advice and help I can get , to get through this madness !!
    • Posted

your welcome.  After you meditate, focus on how relaxed you feel after doing so.  It is important to create memories of feeling calm, to aid us through our anxiety.  That way we can prove to ourselves that I can be calm, and not lie to ourselves that we can cope with anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.