Think I'm dying

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've been super upset all day long..idly but I might have a clue I ordered a pizza yesterday..and ate 2 slices last night and 5 day I just been feeling more and more depersonalization and derealization..but more that I think Ima go crazy.. Someone help

1 like, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

O yeah and yes what you eat does effect the anxiety which is horrible , I can't even enjoy the foods I love !!!
    • Posted

Yes sometimes I feel that too. I feel like I can't focus unless I blink a few times idk what's going on , I thought it was just me
    • Posted

like the foggy brain feeling sucks 😭😭
  • Posted

It's not linked to what you eat,I know how easy it is to link dp to the things we do,see,hear,eat when it happens, but that's not the cause. These things may cause anxiety which may then lead to dp. Don't look for reasons for dp, there are none, youll just make yourself paranoid
    • Posted

The only way is.to deal with the root anxiety, dp is just a symptom of anxiety, so if you deal with the anxiety, the symptoms will lessen and stop. I use therapy when possible for anxiety, meds can't resolve issues long term and the side effects often make symptoms worse
    • Posted

yeah I'm avoiding meds since side effects were hortonl
    • Posted

They sure are,therapy works every bit as well if not better anyways

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.