thinking about a question wife gave me?? grrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted , 4 users are following.

last week i was off work due to a mental health state, i kept asking my wife for sex etc and she said she was too tense to do anything like that, i asked her after she finished work on monday and she said why do you want sex???? DO YOU WANNA CHECK IF I HVE BEEN WITH ANOTHER MAN them thoughts have got me thinking really bad, i just cannot get this outta my head...... any help appreciated

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hanky. You dont seem to have much grasp of how women feel or think or what their needs are. Women hate it when a man says he wants sex, it makes her feel like she is a mac\hine, an object, it has nothing to do with tenderness, romance or love. It is a total turn off. To be honest if this is how you talk to her I am amazed she is still with you.
    • Posted

this is the way we have always been with each other etc etc, it sounds blunt but believe me its said in a romantic way etc etc, i just wanted to know why she said that to me??  why do you want sex.....to see if i have been with another man grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    • Posted

I got the gist of what you said. I heard you.Not sure you heard me though. Maybe because I am a woman.
  • Posted

Its all to do with your mental state,how can you tell by having sex that she has been with someone else. get your self to the docs
  • Posted

Hi Hanky, Are you a bit jealous and controlling at times?  With you being so tense, perhaps it was getting to your wife too, and maybe she has some issues of her own going on.  If she has and you have been jealous recently it could explain a lot

Carmel has a point, so please bear in mind that a woman wants to feel loved and not just wanted for sex, so reassure your wife and try and talk it out and try to stay calm and patient.  If you get angry, it won't help.

Good luck with sorting this problem out, and don't forget you have a right or left hand if things get too much.  A little masturbation can take off a lot of pressure.

• Posted

lol, never controlling and its about love too NOT just sex, we have both talked about this and she has explained why she was this way thats all   and i know its not all sex sex sex :-p
    • Posted

Well Hanky if a guy demanded sex off me - especially if I had been out working hard all day and just come in and wanting a cup of tea and a rest - i would be furious. And if this is how you are with her I suppose you have been this way with her in the past too. She will hate the idea of you touching her then. And remember that women have needs. Women love sex but the difference between men and women is that men can go with just any woman who is good looking or available (hence they pay for it in a massage parlour with a stranger ) but women have to rfeel relaxed and loved and that it is with the right man. I have known of women who would rather have no sex life at all than go with their husbands or would prefer to wait to see their lover now and then than make do with their husband if he is selfish or boring. She would find it easy to find another man who would take advantage of the situation if she got fed up with how you are, so remember it is far easier to make sure she doesnt stray than to cry about it after she has. do you ever take her out for a romantic meal; ? Write her love letters? Buy her flowers? I doubt it. And I suspect that when you do you expect a lot back in return, it is more a ploy to get what you want than out of sincere love, so it wouldnt work anyway.
    • Posted

Great, glad you've talked about it, hope you are sorted now.
    • Posted

hi again carmel,  im the romantic one in our relationship, always leaving cards/notes etc and birthdays are special too, and going out for meals i always make a special effort and she loves it so i might of not worded the being of this conversation properly, serious i know a woman needs to feel love and special etc, im pants at explaining things at times
    • Posted

Hi Hanky. Am very pleased to hear it - for your sake. Even when a woman says these things dont matter she appreciates them a lot and it makes the world of difference. But if you do a hundred nice thngs and then do one bad thing that is the thing they remember. Anyway all is well that ends well eh.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.