Thinking and acting on thoughts

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have done something stupid toady, I have been really low today and had dark thoughts (you know what I mean) when I had to go shopping I picked up some tablets, not enough to do anything as they only sell you 2packets at a time. This is as far as I've gone, apart from looking at the Internet.  but I've never brought them before. I can't believe I've done it. I Am not happy about it, but still feel the same. It's taken time to lift. I'm waiting to see a councillor but I think they may have forgotten me, I really need someone. Should I ring up but I'm scared, I could never admit to it. Not face to face as I'm feel so stupid and sounds like I'm losing it. 

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Shar Shar please ring the samaritans now .They are trained to deal with these situations and wont judge you like you think .My friend worked for them and whae i was low she always got me out of it 

I never knew she worked for the Samaritans and one day i said to her you always make me feel better when im low and neverjudge me You Should Work For The Samaritans and she replied i already do smile i was really shocked as i never knew smile

• Posted

Please phone Lifeline 0808 808 8000.  they are amazing and they give

councilling     

• Posted

I know exactly what you mean and how you feel but when I'm feeling like that I just think to myself well I feel like this right know but maybe tomorrow will be better and that's what I have been doing since Xmas and the thing is it has passed know I still feel depressed but not suicidal anymore so anyway it has proved to me that it does pass in time and if I had taken my life I wouldn't be able to experience feeling a bit better x
  • Posted

what tablets did you buy shar shar? and your not losing it as you have told someone, which means your well aware of the risk and are not likely to do it as you told someone.

You need to take care and make sure what ever it is you do dont take them.

• Posted

I was so low and the thought lasted for longer than usual. I'm low but don't have the thoughts now.
    • Posted

Thats the main thing that your are ok now, how has today been ? Remember your not alone and you always can contact your GP
    • Posted

I'm not to bad, I had a call from the hospice today, so will be seeing a councillor soon. I think I need it. I need to sort myself out.
    • Posted

Councelling is a great step and remember they are there to help so work with them. Take all the help you need, dont be to proud is what I am getting at. Its your time to heal and you need to take everything available to give you a fighting chance of recovery
  • Posted

So glad you dont have them thoughts now and they have passed smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.