Posted , 16 users are following.

hope you all are ok today... sending love, hugs and strength ❤❤

4 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

AWWW! Hello Pam...big hugs to you too! ❤

• Posted

All OK for today. One day at a time.

Hope you are OK too, thanks for the good thoughts and right back at ya.

XOXO

• Posted

Not ok today...meno is not the reason...situation is!! Hurt and bewildered...left home yesterday because my MIL is staying with us and I cant take anymore...lol! so I am at a coffee shop booking a last minute vacation destination to get out of here for the next 10 days until she leaves...lol

It will be awesome again as soon as I get to the sunshine...beaches and alcohol!

When all else fails get on a plane...right?

• Posted

Good for you!! You may not be able to control these meno symptoms...but added stress from a monster in law...later gator! Build a sand castle for me!

• Posted

not so great today, my app tells me i should get a period in 6 days whether it will be early or late is a different story. palpitations seem to be worse week before said period hormones all over the place xx

• Posted

A great big hug to you too,Pam!! What a nice thing to do...wishing you well and hoping you had an easy day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.