This bv is so irritating!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had this bv nonsense for about a month as far as i know since my last pap smear for the first time. I could have had it longer than that but im not sure because that was my first pap smear. So the doctors prescribed me some metronidize or something like that, and a month later i got it back but now its worse than before. At first it was just a smell and now its the smell the itch and the annoying discharge. I hate to have to go to a doctor but this evil thing need to go away. Im trying home remedies at this moment before i just flow in the flag. Please help what should i do this itch is the devil. Im trying acv right now and then i would try some probiotics i hope one works or im given up.

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey I've been battling BV since I was around 12...and I'm 32 now...it may sound crazy, but I've been using boric acid pills...WORKS WONDERS!!!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Under Vitamin C 500-1000 mg vaginally or hydrogen peroxide diluted in water (half water and half medicine) vaginally - both methods work quickly and help to relief symptoms
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Your symptoms are the usual symptoms that everyone else were complaining about.  Mine is a bit different - I got a feeling of hundreds of ants biting me together with hundreds of needles poking at me down there.  Same medications were given and had a quiet time for about 5 days but came back right away.  Given another medication, cream inserted nightly before bed and that too gave me a bit of comfort for 4 days but back to same problem again and this time it was doubled.  Tried doing the Boric Acid Treatment and ast the same time changed my diet.  Stayed away from foods that make me more alkaline than acidic ( I know its suppose to be the opposite but in this case we need to be more acidic there so bacteria can't grow more), and it took me 21 days (the max for that treatment) and I had comfort then.  I am free of the ants and needles though a bit of itch here and there but very tolerable and not embarassing coz it doesn't happen when am in front of people anymore.  I still stick to my diet though not like before.  I cheat at times.  I also started taking probiotics(make sure you get the right one-there are different kinds out there), plain yogurt daily, and try to stay away from alcohol.  If you have any other questions, shoot me message. Good luck.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up