This can't be anxiety anymore

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey everyone, I've been suffering from anxiety for many years but it's been awful the last 3 months or so. I can't explain this feeling I'm getting like at any moment I will drop dead, I feel so sick and weak and just odd like I cant explain and then I panic over it. I don't know what to do anymore. Has anyone else had the actual physical feelings that feel like they're dying???

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi rhianna what are you dying off?? i dont get it.
    • Posted

you cant just drop dead..i mean nothing interesting really ever happens anyway..the probability of that happening is soo low..i mean i dont know the stats..but very much doubt it
    • Posted

Hi, im not much help as this doesn't happen to me although i have a million other problems but i just wanted to say i hope your ok
  • Posted

Feeling of dying/failing is low intensity attack. Consider counselling, talking to yourself and setting new targets (reasonable), working on them, being good to others, or even being religious. It helps.
    • Posted

im getting counselling very soon smile thank god!! im just unsure of how to cope anymore xx
  • Posted

Hi Rhianna.  I've been diagnosed with Anxiety and for the last 4  years each episode manifests itself differently.  I can honestly answer you that YES I feel as if I'm dying at times or about to.  It's not pleasant and many say it's just a symptom but the physical symptoms can be frightening. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.