This day. And these symptoms..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Woke up feeling okay after having an ok day and a half.. Now today I'm just feeling anxious and I'm not sure why.. I keep having these random muscle aches and sharp pains in my stomach and back, some in the chest. Pretty sure it's gas related, but it's making my heart beat a bit quicker and that is of course making me nervous. I also work from home so listening to this plus my crying baby isn't making for a good day. Going to try some nice chamomile tea today. Have my doctors appointment tomorrow morning so I think I'm just overly anxious about my heartrate (even though I've been checking it and it has gotten better since the meds, I still panic every time it gets higher, especially there. Ugh)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Make a list of your worries and concerns for when You see your GP. Your time will be better used when explaining your worries and symptoms

Let us know how you get on

BOB

• Posted

Thank you. I ended up trying to ignore it and went out today.. Had a few pains, nothing major.. But now I just walked a little and had a pain (not sharp, more like when u have a muscle that's in a knot) in my heart area that lasted for like five minutes then went away for now.. Its just so frustrating that right when I have a good day, I find myself having a bad day.. I'm praying they adjust my meds because I really like this one but the thought of it not working well enough for me really irritates me.

• Posted

I get bad racing heart every morning . What medication do you take? I have severe anxiety because my Paxil stopped working and I'm still taking it. If I try to go off of it I get major anxiety

• Posted

I'm on buspar. The doctor upped it this morning but it isn't really doing much.. Just a very anxious filled week for some reason. Ugh

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.