This forum is a lovely place....

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been in here for over a year I think, maybe longer lol. But i will say it is a lovely place!  Some are very inactive, i haven't even looked around much anymore and if i dare tread to go the ones with ailments, even though i have some issues they are terrifying. So i stay on here. In all the chaotic mess and terror many of us pass through from time to time you can at least find solace here and at times a laugh and definetly comfort. Yes we are still going to live our lives with this but theres people who get it, who understand. Doesnt matter how we got to this point of having this bully anxiety disorder of sort but we have it. So intersting that a group of people, and yes it does change over a bit, but still a group of people will and do reach out from all over the world to share their wisdom, knowledge and compassion. So at night amist all this there is something to be grateful for. I am grateful. I am grateful there is somewhere to turn when sometimes i feel like the only one going through this h*ll and need  to feel and know i am not alone or degraded for it.

5 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

What a kind generous thing to say! Well said. Your comments have always been helpful and we all need people like you who really care for others suffering anxiety of any type. One out of three suffers from anxiety is very common. Some are more complicated than others.

Thank you for you thoughtful contributions.

It's nice to know you are here Lisa. cheesygrin

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes indeed, Lisa...we are blessed to have you. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely "testimonial." How can someone not just love you.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi lisa...what a lovely post...it makes my heart warm up....

I know exactly how you feel...you so want to help and advise.....or....be helped and advised....

You are a star young lady....very, very best wishes to each and everyone of you on this and other forums...take care all.dee xxxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Amen...I love this site "Patient" as well!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Aw Lisa! Lovely, lovely post which will make everyone who reads it happy

It's a chain of support in a sense, of which you are a vital link.

Funnily enough I was laying in bed last night and I was thinking how odd it was we hide so much of what we go through from friends and loved ones and yet on this site, to the faceless strangers, we unburden....and OH! what a relief!

Before we know it strangers are strangers no more. They take us into their hearts and we take them into ours.

And then, the loneliness? Gone.

Comfort and reassurance? There as and when we need it.

I wouldn't wish any form of anxiety/depression upon anyone. But for those who are burdened with it, we all morph into better, more caring and compassionate human beings because of it

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up