This has been going on for 2 months now! I DONT KNOW WHAT GOING ON

Edited , 4 users are following.

for almost two months now, ive been having this irritation, redness, inflammed, itchy, and thick discharge that stays stuck on my lips . i tested positive for chamlydia june 12, and got treated. went to get a whole std check up and the only thing that came out positive was chamlydia, and got treated. After the treatment all these symptoms have started. A week later i went to planned parenthood to tell about it and said it was a yeast infections and have me antifungals. however, symptoms didnt go away. so, they did another test for chalmydia to see if it went away, and it came back neg. I went back again a week later to my clinic and got a swab done, and the doc said i have BV and gave me antibiotics for it with another antifungals to not get a yeast infections. 2 weeks went by, symptoms are still there. I went to another clinic and the doctor said it was a yeast infection and have me suppository cream for 3 nights . the cream helped for a day or two and now its back again SOMEONE PLS HELP ME. My vagina has been like this for 2 months now . p.s . i always getting yeast infections, sometimes i dont treat it bcus symptoms go away for a few days. im always thinking that this might be a yeast infection i had but never got it treated in time and only got worse after the chamlydia treatment. Also the guy i slept with on june 6 his penis was red too the tip was.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

could be another bacterial infection with a skin bacterium like strep? i had issues with odd discharge and it wasnt the typical STDs, i was positive for strep.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it could be trichomoniasis. were you tested for hpv and herpes as well? those tests arent normally ran unless specifically asked for. i feel your pain on the yeast infections THE WORST! did your partner get treated and cleared from the chlaymidia as well? try to wear loose clothing and 100% cotton underwear. i hope you feel better soon

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

what was the test chosen to diagnose chaldmyia ?? to me it looks more like a skin infection

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up