This has got to be one of the worst pains (mentally). Anyone else??

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I was having an ok day.. Alot of picking up my son and cleaning and stuff. Then I got the pain.. That pain in your chest, shoulder and all across the upper stomach. It came for about 10 seconds then left.. What is that? I assumed it was gas, but I took an antacid probably an hour before and can't remember if I've ever gotten this pain before.. Just need some reassurance.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

But how severe was the pain? If it was that bad it was probably gas... If you got checked to rule out heart disease or problems.. Then i HIGHLY doubt its heart related
  • Posted

I'm in the same boat been experiencing this type of pain for a couple of days. I was unsure as to whether it was anemia causing chest pains but it's in my back too and my left arm it's very annoying! If you've followed up recently with s cardiologist I won't worry about itsmile

• Posted

I just had an echo and a holter done in August.. In my mind though I'm still in danger. Sucks.

• Posted

I definitely would not worry if those tests are normal. Especially with an echo! I have one coming up and I'm excited to finally be cleared and less anxious after my results. Don't worry friend

• Posted

To cheer you up..a true thing. Kayne and kim built a 5 million dollar hospital room suit in their home fully equipt with ct scans, xrays, blood center..fully staffed 24/7 on call drs at all times. That my friend is how the rich deal with a health anxiety disorder. madinna had something similiar to that in her home as well. 
    • Posted

God help this world if I'm ever rich enough to do that lol. You don't really ever hear of celebrities having such horrible anxieties, that would be an awesome article to see how they manage to cope and everything. Looks like I'll be doing some research tonight. My Google searches would make my doctor up my dose haha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.