This is the worse I have ever felt, please help.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok so this may be long but please read everything.

So first off I have severe anxiety and it's getting out of control on how I feel. Now I want to stay a small back story first. I am 24 and my first huge anxiety or panic attack was when I was 13 years old. So roughly alittle more than 11 years I have had anxiety. Some years better than others.

Ok so now let's get into how I got here to where I feel like crap. Last year I decided to get off my medication cause it wasn't helping me (I have been on alot of medication since I first got my anxiety attacks). I was on alprazolam, gabapentin and imipramine. I was getting off of my medication from my psychiatrist so I didn't get off of it alone. I got off gabapentin and imipramine first which took a month and a half to get off. Now I am getting off alprazolam around December of last year and that is when I got worse.

So before I got off my medication I was able to go outside my house and do almost everything. I got my driver license when I was 18, graduated high school, when to college for 3 years. So I was able to do some things. Mind you I still got sick from anxiety but I was able to have a life.

Every now and then I got really bad where I would sweat like a pig, be nausea and eventually throw up. My hands would be numb and I would be unable to walk. I would need to lay down and sleep in order to get better.

Now back to last year December (sorry I'm skipping around). Since December of 2015 (it's now may 2016) I haven't left my house. It took me 3 months to fully get off of my medication (alprazolam). And let me say I am sooo scared that I will never get better to the point where I can have a semi normal life. I have anxiety and the symptoms 24/7 and I'm in bed most of the day. I barely eat I lost 15-20 pounds in 6 months. I'm sweating, it feels like when I stand the floor is moving, or it feels like someone is pushing me. I live with my mother so right now she is taking care of me and she is really stressed out and it's killing me as well. I throw up and since I don't eat alot I throw up stomach acid. I made an appointment to see my doctor and I went 2 days ago. That was the first time I left to go somewhere.

When I got to my doctors office of course my mom took me cause I can barely stand. When we arrived she got a wheelchair for me and when I got out of the car I almost cried telling my mom I can't do this. The whole time I did nothing but throw up and again it was stomach acid. Going there did nothing since my doctor just said go to the hospital which I have done or see a psychiatrist which I made an appointment to see but he isn't available till June 15th and it's may 6th.

I have some of the old medication in the house but I haven't taken it yet and I don't want to. I feel like I need to be on medication but not this medication cause it's to strong. Now I don't know what to do. I barely can just sit on my bed and watch tv. I need someone to help me or talk to me. It's also hard since my mom is gone most of the day and I have a dog so I have to be the eon to take him out and feed him. And in all this time I think what will or what if and I can't stop thinking that way. If I try to think positive it just becomes negative in some way. The worse thought I have is thinking I'm gonna feel like this for the rest of my life. So I need some reassurance or something to make me feel better.

Does anyone else ever feel this bad? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

P.S. I have done multiple test (MRI, Cat Scans etc...) Seen multiple doctors, therapist, psychiatrist. I have gone to a chiropractor and I have also done acupuncture. I have also gone to an ears nose and throught doctor. I have done alot of things in the past 11 years but no one seems to help me.

Again sorry this is so long and it could probably be longer but I didn't want you guys to read a book lol

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi dizangel, I have some of your symptoms mostly dizziness ,lightheadedness, weak limbs, headaches, etc. The doctors can not find anything and my gp says anxiety. I have started to try and ignore the symptoms which has made me feel better than I was feeling before. You have to push yourself I know you are scared but I was terrified but this is the only way to move forward with your life. I have four kids and I press on for them. Yes I get tired, yes my body aches but if you focus on other things it will trick your mind into knowing that your body is alright
  • Posted

Hey there

You sound just like me. I have also not been out of my flat since December 2015. Can I just check that you can't stand because of your anxiety? I have a fear of passing out and struggle to stay stood. I get very sweaty and nauseous. Please cna you send me a private message (if you would like)? I can support you smile 

• Posted

can private messages be sent as Tisdale says? If so, message me as well. I also used to have bad symptoms, though not quite as bad as you describe.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.