This off balance crap

Posted , 11 users are following.

is really.....REALLY getting to me 😦

2 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

its the worst symptom i have all this change crap just makes no sense to me why it has to be so hard, symptoms id never would have imagined that literally takes your quality of life from you. this is a symptom you just cant ignore and go on or say it shall pass cause it hasn't passes for me its going on 4 years of it. its done got to where whats the point and even trying to live life like this im in bed most days

• Posted

im totally with you, pam 😦

it wears me out.. causing me even more anxiety... i try to push it away and not let it scare me... its very depressing.... i guess i'll have to put my big girl panties on and start down the list with seeing doctors... of course when this all started , the first thing that comes to mind is MS 😦

i have such bad health anxiety i think the worst .....

hugs to you, friend... praying for us all ❤

• Posted

me too ive become a hypochondriac over all this, Ms has crossed my mind before as well when we have drs that dont listen it makes our minds wonder well for me anyways.

• Posted

Same here! I actually went to a neurologist that specializes in MS...all normal. All of these bodily sensations have made me a hypochondriac too. It is getting better, the more I find peace with the changes. xo

• Posted

Ur not alone dear.

Off Balance issue is most scary symtom for me too..

I left my job because of this 😭

Now Home bound..donot feel like going anywhere.

Leg pain and off balance issue made my life worst.

Waiting for better days

tk

• Posted

same here i don't go many places at all anymore because this off balance feeling has made my anxiety much worse and my panic attacks worse i still work but most days are so hard i go to dr again tomorrow for physical we will see what she says ughhh prob again say something i have to deal with til menapause is over 

• Posted

Hi Lisa,

I have also suffered with this awful off balance/ dizzy feeling for years, during this hell called Perimenopause ! Well done for still working, I would not be able to hold down a job feeling like this ! Don't know how you manage it . . . it sounds hopeful that it does eventually end from what tour Doctor says . . Here's praying that they are right.

• Posted

yes maam! makes my anxiety worse :-;

hard for my family to understand... although they try....

i pray for your appt tomorrow and that things go great!! please keep us posted!

hugs!!!

• Posted

I hate it too. comes and goes with me and is often managed with the Epley Maneuver. I did go through 2 years that it was horrible and I didn't leave the house much at all. could not drive.

I have the dizziness right now...it seems to be a real spring thing with me. allergy related maybe.

• Posted

i feel the same !

always dizzy

then i see my appearance age... brittle nails...turkey neck...

i dislike myself

• Posted

peri is so funny. I seem to age then come back...age then come back. right now it is the extra 15 pounds I am battling. along with the spring spinning head.

always something. everything comes and goes...and comes back for round 2.

• Posted

Have any of you tried cbd oil? i am going to buy some today!! hopefully it helps i am do e with this nit sleeping hot flashes joint pain stuff

• Posted

iv had this on and off for years worse since peri iv not dropped dead yet from it or passed out or fell over so i just put up and shut up seen drs several times they say everything from high bp to bvp to vertigo and disks in my neck they cant find whats wrong and neither can i but it has been so bad since hitting the menopause so good luck and big hugs xx

• Posted

HI Pam, iv had the off balance feeling for about 5yrs now, i do have times where its not there then suddenly it comes back.

this is the one symptom thats effected me most as iv lost my confidence to drive far or go out. iv not gone far in seven years, i feel l have lost those years and so far my 50's are crap.

Ready through your replies i now how your all feeling and its just not fair, i just crave normality.

Do you wake in a morning analysing how you feel and how your going to get through the day. i have to push myself as im still in work.

sending you all a comforting off balance hug x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.