this realy changed me

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had this for about a month.my mind feels overloaded and i feel overwhelmed. I have dizziness,hear a hissing sound in my ears ,have random flashbacks and see floaters.i feel deperelazation and derelazation 24/7 .i get lots of pyholsophycal thoughts such as :is this the real place or is it a dream? I also think about concience and this sometimes causes panic attacks life seems not real and pointless .i feel that there is no way of going out of this .the most confusing thing is that i have a good calm life and it started when i woke up.one more thing,when i try to be happy but i feels fake and not right.it is realy hard to describe my sensations but i HOPE someone will understand me.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Jake life is good we have to sometimes fake it till we make it keep pluggn it will get better have faith and fme smile someday it will b real i promise u i have been and still get the same way as u but i know there is a wonderfull life ahead
  • Posted

Its possible that you might be suffering from depression, a visit to your GP to explain how you feel might help.
  • Posted

I'm struggling with the same exact thing as you! It's the hardest thing to deal with.
  • Posted

Jake I am in the exact same boat. Go take a look at some of my old post. I was in real bad shape and still not at the end. Decided to try not take my meds today just to see if those might be the cause and I felt a little better. Depersonalization all day for me. 
    • Posted

So do you think that derelazation can cause deep thinking about concience?
  • Posted

Ask yourself what do you really want in life , what is your priority.

focus on that. what makes you happy? not what make other people happy. be selfish for a moment

• Posted

I understand. I was on the phone with my doc screaming and telling him that I am dying I was dizzy my vision was blurry I was feeling like somebody was pushing me to walk.and he said is just anxiety calm down,I have noises in my ear constantly everything I said lasts for days or weeks trust me and many many other symptoms.take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.