This site helps.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've only been on this site for a few days and I can honestly say that it is helping. I have never been one to express myself all that well so to be able to come on here and express my thoughts regardless if they make sense or not it's a good feeling. There are people here who understand and if they don't they try to. They try to give you advice they let you know a little bit about their experiences and how they've worked through them or are trying to work through them. They don't judge you slander you tell you that you are overreacting or make you feel bad about yourself and the way that you think. They simply lend a helping hand and it just makes you feel good to know that you have that support. For the few ppl who have replied to my discussion and have suggested things and or just listened I appreciate it. It's the little things that matters and I'm really greatful for that. Thank you sweets❤️

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes your right this is a great forum and it helps me a lot too. The so called normal people just don't understand us do they? That's why this really helps because we are all in the same boat and all have little things to say to each other that can be very helpful and comforting. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi nelebe welcome to here im glad you are getting so much out of.the site as you know you will find a cross section of people who are ready.to help others through there own experiences ! please care and wish you well  david 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello Nelebe, I agree with you, great to talk to others who understand.  I have had depression for which seems forever.  Been through so much.

Wonderful to come here and have support and kind words.  Everyone so kind.

Thank you everyone.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up