Thoughts about life

Posted , 2 users are following.

So today I had to start it if my life was really worth living anymore and it scared me. Did anyone else get this is this depression or anxiety? Does anyone have any recommendations on how to stop these thoughts?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi there

Yes I have felt exactly like you have,it's hard but it sounds like you have depression.

Go see your doctor and perhaps he will give you some meds to help.

Try not to be on your own or play music have the TV on even talk to someone, family friends or help lines.

You are not on your own for one moment, as there are so many people like you and I that suffer with depression and anxiety.

There is help out there, people are always on here to chat to.

Always here to talk, you will get better soon, but you must help yourself too my friend, stay strong and most of all think positive and not negative thoughts. ☺

• Posted

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, try the help lines there are quite a few of them
    • Posted

I'm worried that I'll get a toll and then my parents will yell at me some more
    • Posted

Sorry

What do you mean a toll??

I'm from the UK, so do you mean additional charges??

How old are you Daniel? If you don't mind me asking , you sound very young. ; )

• Posted

Oh I see, you should really try and speak to your parents and tell them how you're feeling. Fingers crossed
    • Posted

I ha e told them my mom tells me 'your doing it to yourself' and my dad just shakes his head and yells at me because he can't stand it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.