THREAD WORMS LIVING IN MY TEAR DUCTS

Posted , 10 users are following.

One year ago I cut up some very old logs in my back yard. There were many different types of bugs seen between the bark and the rest of the wood. I used a chain saw, and I believed I may have breathed in dust from cutting the wood. About one or two weeks later I started sneezing and sneezing. As I sneezed, tiny rice shaped objects flew out of my nose.

I had no idea what it was, so I took them into my doctors office. My regular MD was no available, so I had someone new. I believed he was going to sent them for analysis to pathology lab. He did no. The dummy threw them out.

A week later I woke up in the middle of the night feeling something on my eye. I looked into my lighted make up mirror. There was a very thin worm about an inch long on my eye lash and another one on the side of my cheek.

As I was looking, I actually saw one come out of my cheek at a 90 degree angle. It came straight out about 1/2 inch from my skin and started to wind about like a snake. I wiped them away with a Kleenex. Of course I wanted to save them, but they are so thin that the are not visible on Kleenex or on a tip.

A few days after that I started having white stuff coming from my left eye. I actually started irrigating my eyes 3 times daily. It was necessary to get out the tiny rice shaped objects. They were also still in my nose. I was also cleaning my nose several times daily. The rice shaped objects were still

there along with some small round yellow balls about 4 mm. After another week the rice shaped objects were gone and replaced by the occasional thin worm in my nose, mouth and eyes. I went to the doctor for a second time. The doctor thought it could be lice, because lice can get into the eyes. He gave me a script for something to be put into my hair and advised me to

Use Vaseline on my eye lashes to prevent them from laying eggs on the eye lashes. Then I must have swallowed the yellow little rount thing from my nose. I was getting little bumps on my skin. Thought maybe it was lice stuck onto my skin, so I picked them off. Under a thin layer of skin was the little round yellow balls of various sizes. Some were as large as 10 mm. They were fluctuant. I took in about 15 to the lab. The report said plant 'material, no parasite seen'. I took a worm into the lab. Report said inanimate object. Infectious disease refused to see me because of that report. My doctor refused to give me anything for worms because of that report. I called the lab and asked them what would be the proper way to collect the worm. They said to put it in alcohol.

I went to a lady MD who is a personal friend of mine. She gave

Ve me a prescription for albendazol. Mabendazole no longer available in the US. Albendazol cost $250.00 per pill in the U.S. with my insurance. My lady doctor friend faxed a script for albendazol to a foreign drug service. It was for 200 pills and cost me $160.00. It took 3 weeks to get it.

I was now itching around my neck, around my ears and my scalp. They say when the worms move, it makes you itch. I used the medication as prescribed 10 days in a row without improvement. I did this twice, without improvement. Then I took it upon myself to double the prescribed dose. The itching almost subsided.

I got 3 things from my wood cutting day. Plant material under my skin which cleared up by itself. I washed clothes, bed clothes, towels and myself and hair daily for two months to get rid of the lice. The I started washing myself and hair twice daily. That twice daily got rid of it in one week.

The worms remain in my eyes. The rice shaped objects were the worm larva. I read that worms crawl into your skin while you are outside. Eggs hatch in the lungs. Larva go to your mouth and is swallowed. Mine went into my nose. My sleep apnea mask blew them into my eyes.

So now I frequently feel movement in my eyes. I look in my magnifying mirror and may see the end of a worm coming out of my eye. I try to grabit with a tweezers. It either goes back into the tear ducts, or only part of it breaks off. When I feel a burning sensation in the corner of my eye, I know that eggs are being laid and I wipe them out with a q tip. When I feel a sharp sensation in the eye itself, I know the work is entering the eyeball, itself.

The only thing that has really helped me in the eye are called zapper. I have 2 of them. They apparently were developed by a German lady years ago to kill parasites. The two small zappers that I have, each use a 5 volt battery. I put one above the eye and one below, or one to each side. I hold them in place for hours. I feel a very slight tingling. This is supposed to kill the parasites. I believe this is the only thing that keeps them under control. The little charge does no harm to me but kills them. Some times my eyelid becomes swollen and uncomfortable. I know it is the worms. After a few hours using the zapper it will go down.

So now I am stuck with these worms in my left eye. They seem to be in the tear duct. The albendazol did not kill them, but the zappers keep their numbers under control.

1 like, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

Holy moly, that's all I can say!  Thank goodness that you can say where, when and why this all started! 

I realize that you have gone to every medical authority you can think of!   The only 1 that I don't recall seeing anything about was taking samples to a Naturalpath Dr.?  My Sister in law truly believes that they are most likely the kind of Dr. who is willing to look outside of the box?  Maybe worth a try if you haven't already? 

I'm quite surprised that some of the others who've reported about similar experiences like you but haven't responded!  Hopefully 1 of them will see your post and respond!  

Good luck to you in your hunt for a cure, it sure gives me the creeps!  Susan 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there! Well I've had these things coming from around the inside of my eye sockets and often get them out from the corners of my eyes. They are 1.5 mm.

I'm curious... Did you get a diagnosis of threadworms? I've been using collidol silver to draw them out but I fear it's not just localized around the eyes as I feel twitchiness at various places, scalp, nose etc. I think they are what is causing my brain fog and immediate recall lapses. Albendazole didn't work? Well neither did fenbendazole. Have you made any new discoveries since your original post?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm going through the same thing. Went to the ER with one hanging out of my eye and they threatened to send me to a psych eval. I see them and they're extremely painful. I have a collection of them that I've pulled out of my eyes, nose, and skin. And I've been suffering ever day for about a month and a half with NO IDEA what to do about it. If I go to get treatment, they'll mark me as insane. Now I'll have worms in my eyes AND be crazy. I can't handle it.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I've been putting francenscene around my eyes and collidol silver in my eyes, nose and ears.

I strongly believe the glypospates have so disrupted our good bacteria that the bad bacteria is proliferating. I've cleansed for a year and did all kind of antiparasitics. Now I'm just focusing on rebuilding and taking a product to clear glyposphates out... Well 74% anyway. I've cleaned up my diet so much as possible. Medical profession will not be of help. Maybe a holistic it naturopathic doctor. Best wishes.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have feel like I have something similar in my face and eyes and also around my chest area at other places too. I heard vitamin C when helps and salt. I read 70 was taking vitamin C and salt couple times a day for something with bugs in their skin. it may have come back when she went off of it I don’t remember for sure. I also believe and Apple cider vinegar and I’m considering nose spray, may be a saline nose spray and Celine solution in the eyes would work ? I hope this helps. I believe you have something. I also believe I do even though I’ve been told that I don’t. Hang in there and thank you for being so brave. I don’t even like to kill bugs but I don’t want them on me. I also believe prayer works better than anything.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am going thru a lot of the same but my doctor diagnosed it as shingles when my daughter was 6 months old...I take levothyroxine now..but it seems like it went away..then just recently came back....back then I thought my daughter had some symptoms but my dr. chalked it up to my "brain playing tricks on my eyes" ...ok well then y is it back..if it ever left at all...parasites r fricken smart af!!! so now I di the tea tree oil in my hair and body...Cruz they r EVERY WHERE on me....and in me...my eyes, my nose my ears, my mouth, my hair, and they go into my skin through hair follicles or if I have a sore... they r thick and under my nails and on my feet..and when u use lice shampoo as an all over body pesticide, they come out with black and nasty stuff...but never quite leave altogether because they struggle in my environment as well!! I am so sick and tired of being looked st as a freak !! Cuz I have to wear rubber gloves or they just spread more...even though they can basically fo thru any kind I'd material....if I'm eating..they attach to my food so that just the thought of them in my food makes me feel sick do I can't eat anymore...learned to take a bite and cover my food...yeah...I know it sounds crazy but I am a college graduate ....been searching the internet becoming more and more scared and frustrated that I can only find stupid crap about morgellons or whatever it is..,go to the ER to try n get help....asked if I hear voices?! wtf...like really??? ya and I think I'm Judy Garland too...take me over the rainbow!!!!😖 ugh ice done alcohol spray with essential oils, permethrin creme lice shampoo NOTHING WORKS, only relief somewhat is the alcohol spray...tea tree oil and cedarwood oils using tea tree shampoo n conditioner...washing hair first then put a plastic bag over my hair so the things don't bite and/or pinch me in the way down in the shower....could believe it was only in ny mind hur 2 yr old daughter complains of her eyes, nose, and ears like I do...sorry for the rant just hope someone may know at. .heck it is....I thought from scabies,round worm or or thread worm or even sand fleas .l'm at my wits end so n.e. suggestions would b greatly appreciated!!!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi i too have the same symptoms,drs referred me to a psychiatrist because i was delusional,,i want to ask are you getting black ones i have them in my eyes,i even have them in my penis,which are painful ive had these for months, just as it feels like there going ,back they come,i was eating 4raw cloves of garlic a day,apparently it. Kills the eggs,i need to find out if anyone else has similar symptoms,thankyou,.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi i too have the same symptoms,drs referred me to a psychiatrist because i was delusional,,i want to ask are you getting black ones i have them in my eyes,i even have them in my penis,which are painful ive had these for months, just as it feels like there going ,back they come,i was eating 4raw cloves of garlic a day,apparently it. Kills the eggs,i need to find out if anyone else has similar symptoms,thankyou,.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I feel for you,i have exactly the same i even had them in my hair which in the end i shaved it off,i thought i was going mad because i could see my hair moving,now i can shave my head and watch them come out,ive had no help from the dr he said i was delusional,nothing seems to kill these things.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up