Thrombosed Pile

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all, after passing a hard stool on Saturday I have a thrombosed hem which is excruciating and I'm popping pain killers left right and centre. I will struggle to get any medical attention due to CV19 restrictions and I'm so tender that anyone proding around would induce more pain. I've tried to push the pile back in but can't get it in all the way and it pops back out. will it shrink and go back inside over time? thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

No reply from anyone but just in case anyone else has the same issue, I had 5 days of hell and after 7 days the pile seemed to retract and went back inside, or shrunk to a level which caused no issues.

• Posted

Thanks for closing the loop. I've into day 5 with an external hemorrhoid and it is barely responding to ointments and pain killers. I hope yours stays retracted and mine does the same soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.