Time of day

Posted , 6 users are following.

does anyone else feel really strong anxiety in the mornings then not to bad in the mid day but all symptoms etc start creeping back in the evening which in turn makes you feel anxious again?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

yep feel horrendous when I wake up. then on and off all day.

evening I'm almost feeling normal for it to then start again next morning 😟

• Posted

horrible circle isnt it, what physical symptoms do you get? x

• Posted

can't eat. sweats, trembling yawn my head off. just feel horrible worry about everything x

• Edited

yeah i feel like it all the time, i hate going to sleep At night because i know how im going to wake up. during the day things ease a little but i still have all the symptoms- we will get through this.. if you need to ask anything you can message me any time x

• Posted

yeah that's exactly how I am, I'm having a bad time again last 48 hours. worrying about blood clots again now too. I've had so many tests though, are they all likely to be wrong.. probably not, I hate all this 😦 hoping the meds start working soon xx

• Edited

its horrible isnt it, im still worried that all the heart tests i had done was wrong! its is very unlikely that our tests was wrong and its just our minds playing tricks on us!

hopefully things will get better soon!xx

• Posted

definitely relate x mornings are horrific

afternoons more bearable

evenings physical anxiety a lot worse. 😭

• Posted

mornings are terrible for me, takes a good couple hours to calm down and stop the shaking, then afternoon not so bad, by the evening it all comes creeping back. it's horrible isnt it 😦

• Posted

exactly the same I hate it. we are definitely going through the same thing x

your heart tests are definitely right. I've had multiple ones and never believed them but I know now its definitely anxiety that causes this x

• Posted

I seem to be the opposite of most people on here. In the mornings I wake up and feel normal, it's during the day I feel worst. During a day at work, the brain fog starts moving in at around 11:00 and continues until I go home where it slowly subsides. Right now (13:15) I feel awful, at work cannot wait to go home - head feels full of cotton and balance is off.

• Edited

it can be very bad at night because you are not occupyed all you have is your thoughts at night and thats when it will creep back into your head. i find reading helps before bed or watching documentaries anything that occupies your mind positively.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.