Time to go

Posted , 8 users are following.

I think tonight's the night guys... I give up... I don't want to go on anymore... I've got a few boxes of pills, a bottle of bleach, and a noose... I won't fail again. Goodbye guys, I love you all <3

-tom>

-tom>

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

Please, please, please call someone for help...there must be someone who you love...and someone who also loves your....go to your nearest casualty department and explain exactly how you feel...call the Samaritans or even the police...just put this off for now and rethink when you feel a Little better....your family would undoubtedly be distraught, they will wish that they could have done anything and everything to stop you.....

I understand how you feel ( I tried twice. )..I terrified my family and friends....and I know four people who have very sadly succeeded.....please get some help now....call 999 now...prayers and hugs for you....think again please.....xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi,

I know it may not seem like it at the moment, but there are so many people who care for and love you. Reach out to someone even if you think they can't help you, you'll be suprised!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You see how many people you have touched with your post already.....you really can come out the other side from this SAD, difficult time you are facing at the moment, please, just ask for help now !!! You will be given it gladly by the hospital or the Samaritans.....try not to give up just yet......you are truly in my heart and prayers...Deirdre xxx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I would love to hear from you.....I would love to know that you have listened to some of our messages, it would mean so much to all of us. 

Please, let us know how you are, please.  I don't want you to die.

Pat xxxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi killerkid I am adding my pleas to the rest,  please don't go ahead with it.   Put it off for another day and keep putting it off.   You are far too young to have given yourself a proper chance for a good life or to have exhausted every option.  You must at least do this before deciding on such a drastic measure.   You owe it to yourself.  

I know what I am talking about as I faced exactly the same situation as you.   My life did improve enough so that I decided to put off the suicide decision.  This might happen for you as well,  but you need to give yourself that chance for happiness first.  I am 80% glad that I didn't go ahead with it.  Ok 80% isn't 100% but hey ho nothings perfect.  

Please come back in and let us know how you are.  We don't want to lose you.  Bev xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi young man, just to say I truly hope that you are still with us and seek help, you have many, many people who are concerned about you....please, ask for all the help you need...you deserve it, you are worth it..and we all need help sometimes.....big hugs to you....Deirdre xxx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Tom let us know you're ok please! 

I really hope that you haven't done anything dangerous, there are so many people who love and care about you - please know that!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I agree with the others Tom and am adding my plea to theirs.  Please don't give up on yourself,  on life and on us.   Please let us know you are ok.  I am thinking about you love and sending you lots of hugs and kisses,  Bev xxxxx
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up