Times of day

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I've just restarted fluoxetine for my depression and anxiety after stupidly coming off it cold turkey a couple of months ago. I've been taking it for 2 weeks and guess I feel slightly better but still not like a human being. Does anyone have certain times of day that seem worse/better for them? This time seems to be my peak anxiety time. I am also taking 5mg diazepam at night to aid sleep but I still wake feeling exhausted.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Emma,

I just started taking it before i go to bed, and I feel 100% better. I have had just about every side effect listed. I'm still not myself but it's I'm better then I was a couple weeks ago. I'm on day 28 now.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I just need hope. My anxiety sky rocketed at first but it's calming a little day by day xx

• Posted

i'm on day 4 , may i know at wich day ur sleep get better !! i'm only sleeping hour here and hour there per day 

• Posted

Hello, I manage to sleep at night with the help of diazepam. I have taken 5mg for 5 nights and last night cut it down and I still slept well. Just hate waking up and still feeling anxious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.