Tingling feeling in upper body after movi

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been feeling a strange sensation in my upper body whenever I look towards left or right with and without moving my neck. I apologize for this poor description because I am finding it hard to really describe the sensation as I am not being able to comprehend it properly myself.  I feel a sudden momentary disconnect in listening , very short like a snap. I feel kind of tremors or tingling like sensation in my upper body, extending till my palms and fingers without any pain though. It is very annoying because when I look to my left or right, I have to deal with this weird feeling sensation and I guess it is not healthy. This weird tingling sensation is also accompanied by slight nauseousness if I keep alternating left or right. 

Also, I would like to point out that it has almost been a week since I stopped taking proxetine (anti-depressant)  and since then I have been having this weird sensation. I know many of you may say this is a withdrawal symptom, but I have gone through each and every withdrawal symptom on the internet for paroxetine and it does not match with what I have.  And I did not have this sensation when I was taking paroxetine. So I am confused right now what it is !!!  I am guessing this is some neurological issue but I am not a doctor. I really had anxiety issues, depression issues and suicidal thoughts which made the doctors put me on prescription for paroxetine for close to a year. I really want to live a normal without medications which I am being able to now and it is disappointing to know that now I have to deal with this weird physical symptom. 

Any comments or help or suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you.  

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.