Tingling lips ??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Ladies, do any of you experience tingly lips and some parts of the face, it's very uncomfortable and difficult to ignore. Why are there so many weird symptoms with this menopause 🙈

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, all the time. Mostly on my left side by my lips. You are not alone in this.
  • Posted

Hi Deborah I sometimes get that feeling in my face but recently my left hand and feet themail joys of being a woman x

Take care

Paula

• Posted

Yes Deborah, I get that sometimes (I am 56). I cannot begin to explain

why we are all being made to suffer this way!

Been having some bad night's lately due to hot flushes and really weird

feelings that accompany them.

All part of it I guess. It will come and go, try not to think about it, that is

what I do then it sometimes dissapears. It is like it is all a test!

All my best to you

• Posted

Hi Jokey ! Thanks for your response it's nice to know your not the only one suffering the latest weird symptom.

I'm just 57 and meno hit me big time this year. On HRT now which helps, just don't want to be on it forever 😬

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.