Tingly

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anybody with anxiety deal with whole body tingling for the most part of the day? I have it on my hands, legs, neck, throat everywhere.. sad 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Pins and needles (tingly feeling) can be linked to anxietyI had it down my arm hand and leg.

The brain has a direct link into the nervous system so the mind body link is strong.

If Anxiety is in your mind the mind triggers all sorts of bodily symptoms as a response to it's built in response to fight or flight.

Discuss with your doctor to rule out anything else.

All the best smile

• Posted

Yes I have had similar before, and in large blocks of time where it didn't go away. Mainly in my head (one side), hands, feet and arms. Occasionally in my legs.

I wake up sometime with my hand clamped together and I have to unpick each finger with the other hand and let the feeling return. Must be tensing it up in my sleep.

• Posted

Yes iv had this for months but just a week ago it went 

im not sure if it's anxiety based or to do with acid reflux as I'm told acid can rub / effect nerve endings and mine went the same time my chest pain went which I'm sure was acid reflux caused 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.