Tiny red dots on the head of my penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Recently I have noticed that I have some tiny red dots on the head of my penis and it's quite frightening. I am sexually active and I don't know weather it's an allergic reaction or an std hopefully someone can help me.

Please and thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Here is a photo that I took to give further understanding to my concern
  • Posted

What's up Corjayt?

I want to say from the outset that I am not a professional and I would still goto the doctors just to verify it isn't anything you should get treated. but I notice you're a black man. and I had that exact same skin reaction after I had put lotion on my shaft and the head of my penis after sex one day. 

After me and my female buddy had sex, I removed the condom and jumped in the shower. got out the shower and lotioned up, putting lotion on the shaft and the head of the penis. within a matter of 5mins or less, red dot's showed up.

I noticed that for some reason the skin of my penis get's ashy and I put lotion on the shaft and used to put lotion on the head until it flared up with red spots just like the photo you uploaded. I went to the doctors immediately lol, like within the hour. the doctor rodded me and drew blood, when I got the results back they were all clean and the doctor told me that due to the pores on the head of the penis they can become easily clogged by substances such as lotion.

hope everything is well man.

• Posted

Hey so did it go away without doing anything? 

I'm not sexually active other than with my gf, pretty sure she's loyal. 

I used a diff soap and noticed it a few hours later when I got home.  I had dirty sheets for awhile and hope I didn't have any mites on them.... doubt it though because I don't have anywhere else, although my junk was out when I was sleeping, nor do I know how mites would get on my bed unless pets bring them in. My junk looks like yours.

Would very much like to know if you did anything or not, as everyone that showed a pic didn't respond either 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.