Tired!!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Here is my question..

Every now and then this happens when I go to sleep I feel like I'm having mini anxiety attacks in my sleep. I will wake up off an on worry about what don't know like I'm scared or something. I gave up around 5am this morning about trying to go back to sleep. I did how went back to sleep around 930am then back up at 10am.

Now I'm still up thinking there is something wrong with my heart. I have this full feeling in my upper tummy.. I really think I'm going to drive my self insane.

I do have a doctor's appointment February 22...

I hate all this it's ruining my life.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Anxiety is a cruel thing to deal with. Its very manipulative and hard to figure out. I am not expert in this kind of anxiety ( mostly respond to intrusive thoughts post because thats what I deal with the most personally ) but I'll try and give you the best advice I can.

To me it sounds like your subconscious ( concerning the part of the mind of which one is not fully aware but which influences one's actions and feelings ) might be in abit of an overdrive mode. If you can't figure out why you keep worrying then more then likely is surpressed feelings you have that you're refusing to deal with that are weighing on your mind to the point that it keeps waking you or preventing you from going to sleep.

Going to the doctor is a SMART MOVE. I would also suggest going to see a counselor or a psychiatrist as well. Sometimes talking to someone like that will greatly aid in your recovery do to them knowing exactly how to advise you in those matters.

....I wish you the best of luck friend. I hope things get better for you.

• Posted

Hello there, yeah that's anxiety messing up with you and it sucks. I used to have that but now it's like when I wake up in the morning I wake up shaking and trembling and nauseous. It's really bad, I hate the nauseous part. I try some breathing techniques when I can and it helps. Idk what helps with the nausea though. I agree with John that you should go to a psychiatrist and start therapy.

• Posted

If your mind was full of brain chatter last night, it can quite easily set of nocturnal anxiety.panic.

I have to make sure i do at least 30mins meditation before bed if i have had a crazy day at work.

It happened to me last night mad day at work, guests round last night... head full of chatter and just a tad of background anx.. But didnt do a wind down and it happened , then i was lay there like you thinking what if.

Try to relax at night.. take time out for you relaxing bath, read, no TV in bed and maybe a bit of meditation.

Good luck x

• Posted

Sorry forgot Gonger tea is great for the nausea... but its not a brilliant taste... but worth the grimace cos it works 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.