Tired !!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi, feeling so crap today,got no energy just wanna lie down all day,went to G.P last night results of blood test shown I am very anemic,perhaps that will explain tiredness, only thing is it can cause constipation !!! Got to phone consultant next Friday for appointment ,hopefully soon !! .x

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Patricia,

Hope you start to feel better very soon.

Diverticular disease is horrendous and I think talking and offering encouragement to other sufferers on here really helps. Wishing You all the best xx

• Posted

Thank you so much Janie,for your lovely reply ! It is indeed good to get some encouragement from other sufferers of this horrible disease.i was feeling very down earlier,,but not to bad now, just a bit anxious on how I will feel in the morning as mornings seem to be my worst time,but I am lucky not having to go to work.Thanks for your words of encouragement.🙋

• Posted

You're welcome 😊

The flare ups do make you feel really ill and I don't think some people have heard of Diverticular bowel disease. Best tips, I've picked up are when you're having a flare up, switch to a liquid only diet (clear preferably) for first few days to give the bowel chance to rest. Then introduce light foods. Get plenty of rest and antibiotics should clear it up. All the best xx

• Posted

Hi Patricia,I do feel for you,yes try sticking to the liquid diet,this should help with the constipation,keep your chin up and get plenty of rest,hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

I hate this diticulitis in the middle of a flaire up at the moment on antibiotics which I hate. it's friends around you don't understand which makes things worse questions like why do you keep getting it when will you be better or poor you it must be terrible not to say and drink what you want. Really if that's what one needs to here

• Posted

Sometimes i say its similar to IBS ,as people then understand a little more.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up