Tired😢😢

Posted , 6 users are following.

Is it even possible to experience anxiety everyday? Woke up feeling fairly well now I'm overwhelmed 😢😢

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

• Posted

Yes, very much so unfortunately. Any idea what your triggers are? X
  • Posted

Ah yes 

Depending on how severe your anxiety is 

A lot of the time you wake up feeling good but your question your good feeling turning your mind to start thinking negative which brings on the anxiety negative thinking and before you know it from feeling Good you now feel anxious and stressed 

The key is to this is working on the triggers and training your mind to be more positive naturally and do things that increase your serotonin levels by running doing things you enjoy on a regular basis swimming running meeting friends  

Keeping anxiety at bay is a long term commitment and lifestyle and understanding as much as possible about anxiety reading books on it helps because it helps you make sence of it and backs up the fact you are not going crazy or loosing your mind 

Question ? What is your feelings when you don’t feel good what do you do and what is your mind set what are you thinking how do you feel etc 

Chris 

Would love to try and help you through this 

• Posted

Thank you  Chris, today I started a journal, writing everything I feel positive and negative thoughts,  also everything I'm greatful for. Praying by writing down my feelings will alleviate my anxiety.  I also read a lot about it. Some days I can cope and others I can not! It's so very stressful.  I jus wanna be normal again😢 but I'm determined 🙏🙏

• Posted

Hi Chandra 

How long have you. EDEN feeling this way 

Yes writing things down can help for sure 

My advise would be get to the source it could be something very simple that a therapist could help you with 

So many people paint over the cracks trying to work out how to cope but this is never ending its like painting over humidity on a wall it’s trying to hide the problem

Imagine you fixed the humidity problem et voilà no more painting smile

It’s inportant because trying all these techniques to help can be very tiring and not actually fixing the source 

Have you tried Therapy ??

• Posted

I went to therapy several years ago, was given zoloft which didn't agree with me at all, so I took myself off and coped on my own . Went to  Dr had ekg done everything was normal, blood work showed low iron,gave me iron supplements also thyroid seemed overactive did thyroid scan found benign nodule, rechecked thyroid they say it's fine. But still I'm feeling anxious!  Could they possibly have overlooked something?  I jus want the old me back🙏🙏

• Posted

Honestly 

I don’t agree with meds anyway for anxiety it’s to easy for Doctors and each person chemical balance is different what may work for one may be useless for another 

And Meds don’t make you feel positive because you drugged and it’s nit the real you anyway 

This is only my opinion 

I saw a therapist but it was all one to one discussions understanding my life style my pressures triggers etc and worked through it this way 

But never prescribed meds 

I think you are now in the anxiety circle 

Where you are constantly questioning your state of mind which keeps you in the bubble of anxiety 

You need to break the circle 

Complete lifestyle change something positive to focus on that can change your mind set 

1. Exercise

2. diet

3. New project you would like to do that will inspire you

Training your mind to think positive and not the anxiety circle you are currently in 

Hard I know but it works 

It’s like mind training showing your mind more positives and not as many negatives 

• Posted

Chandra, Chris laid it out nicely here. I think this is a great way forward. I’m enduring a technique that a lot of people think will work. This is to let the anxiety happen. Feel it, feel it deep, feel horrible, feel desperate. Feel all these things but don’t avoid. Apparently then in time your mind adjusts to feeling s**t all the time and the next trauma isn’t so bad. It’s a bit like the saying “if it doesn’t kill me it will make you stronger”.

I “think” I’m trying this myself at the moment but yeah I’m struggling. 

• Posted

You are welcome 

If you want to reach out anytime PM me we can have a chat or discuss if you need 

Happy to support where I can 

Take care for now 

« Be kind to yourself «  it’s always a good thing to tell yourself a few times a day stop you beating yourself up so much smile 

• Posted

Chris I can't thank you enough for all the encouraging words may God continue to bless you in such a mighty way. You'll definitely be hearing from me. Thanks again 👍👌

• Posted

Chris, I agree re meds for anxiety sort from maybe social anxiety where they can help you to just appear normal and function. If it’s meds v staying at home in a dark room. I’d choose the former would you not ?
    • Posted

Yeah maybe 

I just think meds are not the long term solution and can paint over the cracks 

But this is only my opinion I am not a medical expert 

Think meds can help but can do longer damage to real recovery and life of peace 

As I said only my opinion smile

• Posted

Yes, this happens to me too. According to me, this all happening because of stress and not taking proper rest or you are not eating healthy diet properly.
    • Posted

I'm definitely not eating healthy but I am eating, but still I'm losin weight. Why is that? 

• Posted

Because you are so anxious your body is burning it up quicker
    • Posted

When you suffer from anxiety your body is full of Adrenalin this has a huge effect in your matabalism 

So you can burn off fat/calories 

But eating healthy should be a priority to your lifestyle and phystical and mental health 

It’s so true healthy body health mind 

One way to help you eat better 

Is plan your menu for the week write it out put it somewhere 

Cook together as a family choose the weekly menu as a family and sit together and est as a family no tv no phones 

It’s amazing the results this has in so many areas that make you feel better 

Try it for 1 week 

• Posted

If you will not eat healthy food, then it is obvious that you will lose weight. So, eat a healthy diet and take care of yourself. Take proper sleep and go for a walk every day. This will make your mind fresh and keep you calm.
    • Posted

That statement makes no sense whatsoever. If you eat unhealthy food you will put on weight ????
    • Posted

I think Darren we are here to discuss Chandra's health issues not for judging each other's opinion. Okay????

• Posted

Hi 

I think Darren is referring to the comment if you do not eat healthy it’s obvious you will loses weight 

This makes no sence you have to eat healthy to loose weight 

Of course we are here to support each other and give good advise but let’s try to make facts correct 

Healthy diet is key to healthy body and it’s true healthy body helps for a healthy mind 

Good diet and exercise is key 

A good way to implement this is a menu designed for the week so you can follow 

Along with 3/4 sessions of 45/60 minutes 

Drink 3 litres of water per day 

But the most important is to work with a therapist on finding the source of your anxiety and mental negativity 

Your mind can be retrained to think differently but you need a professional 

Therapist 

If your leg was broken you would go and get it fixed same your mind is broken but can be fixed with the right work 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.