Tired

Posted , 6 users are following.

omg 4 th day of my period and i am just so exhausted. what is this is it normal to feel this way. seems i have more tired days then not. only 1 mote day of the period left and minimal bleeding, shouldnt i be feeling better and not worse

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kelly,

Yes, I get this too. I bleed for 1-2 days, have a day off or just spot a bit, then bleed again. It feels like my body has run a marathon every damn time.

My cycles are all over the place... 35 days, 21 days, 14 days, 14 days, 32 days...

Hope you can rest and recover this eve.

Sara

• Posted

omg i was just saying sane thing im on day 2 and i feel like crap im so tired last two nights jot good sleep went to bed late and stressing over kids going back to school tomorrow my emotions are so high right nie and being anxious about school and how i feel my head and eyes hurt and burn all day backache headache nauseous nose running all day feel like inhave no tolerance like very jittery feeling think im nuts i was thinking same thing arent i supposed to feel better instead i feel exhausted and teo days ago i was fine

• Posted

Yes.. my period makes me extremely tired.. I work part-time but when my period comes I just want to sleep... Or maybe I'm just anxious about how heavy it is and the need to be in the bathroom so much.. My iron seems to ok... I think the GYN mentioned another blood test to test ferritan levels.. IDK Just so happy I don't have small children anymore.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.