tired-ness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys , I am new to this smile

I sufer from bad anxiety, took diazapam for it, thats temporarily, but its now causing me to want to sleep more, i'm soooo tired all the time and Im only 31, i dont drink or stay up too late all the time as much as I used too! as after work i'm realy tired , like mentally tired! I get so grumpy too sad

I have an iron dufficieny and get a B12 jag every 3 motnhs, but that's not helping, i know i need to see a Doc, but does any of you guys suffer from being so so tired also? do youmknow what could lift me up a little?  i near fall asleep at my desk at work sad

I also get ,tight chest, breathing issues, and panic attacks also sad

Lauren x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lauren,

Unfortunate to have these complaints. However I would suggest you to diagnose the real cause for Iron deficiency. As you mentioned that you need intermediate treatment for this, have you ever done with investigation such as serum ferritin, total iron binding capacity, transferrin, hematocrit values etc. to know cause of anemia? Anemia itself produces a lot of fatigue, lack of concentration, palpitation etc. Once anemia gets corrected the symptoms related anemia should go off. If you still have these complaints, you may think of Diazepam as cause for this tiredness.

• Posted

Yup my friend, if I take a 5mg tab I feel very  tired also.

ive not had a couple of good nights sleeps over last couple of days so might do myself a favour and if can't get off tonight will pop one, I'm at GP tomorrow so will let him know.

• Posted

I take Diazapam as required and I general feel pretty shattered. What time you take your diazapam ? Maybe take it around 6 so that the sedative effect is more so at night.

I went to mindfulness group which can help

• Posted

I used to feel exactly the same! But exactly the same! 

I started taking cipralex and wellbutrin (has to be both) and it totally saved my problem. I'm like a new person. 

• Posted

Hi lauren im also b12 deficient and have jabs every two weeks. Maybe you're going too long?. Have a word with your gp as u may be able to top up with b12 tablets...x
  • Posted

Taking oral B12 is a waste of time and money, as it does not get absorbed if you really have pernicious anaemia (PA). Have you had your thyroid function checked as there is an association with PA?

taking diazepam is a really bad idea, makes you drowsy and is addictive. What BMI ar you and do you take some vigorous exercise to burn up all that excessive adrenaline that anxious people make.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.