Tired of all this body issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am getting tired of all this body issues. I am tired of the nose bleeds, i am tired of the stomach issues, I am tired of not being able to sleep a full night, I am tired of being restless, and anxious. crycry 

I am tired of not knowing what to take for my Menopause I am tired of being diabetic, i am tired of the high heart rate and blood pressure at times, I am tired of my sleep apnea i am tired of taking all these meds that cause stomach issuescrycry

When is this going to end

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Susan,

I am so sorry that you're having such a bad time. I do not have diabetes, or high blood pressure. I have had bouts of extreme anxiety, heart palpitations, dizziness, and terrible nausea. It can all be so overwhelming. Leaves us with the feeling of hopelessness.

I would not wish any of this on my worst enemy. I just wanted to let you know that someone truly understands, and cares about what you're going through.

Kim

• Posted

Do you ever feel like you dizziness and vertigo and feeling like you want to pass out? Today has been another terrible day with pain in my chest bone and my back shoulder blades hurt I'm not sure if it's from sleeping in an up right position at night because of stomach problems or something else is wrong menopause is so bad!!! I also had this sensation through my body like I'm hot but no sweat talking about being tired of these symptoms I want them to be over!!
    • Posted

At times I do feel like I am going to pass out. I also experience a feeling of pressure in my head. Terrible feeling. I will have a couple of good days, and then it comes back. So emotionally and physically draining!!😣
    • Posted

Yes it is overwhelming having all these body issues and having to deal with a lot of stuff
    • Posted

Sorry to here you are having these symptoms. I too have chest bone pain and feel dizzy. You are not alone. I never knew that there was so many symptoms of this terrible stage in a women life. I only though that we got night sweats/ hot flushes and moody. Was expecting the rest.
    • Posted

Sorry i have not ansewerd your question but for some reason i am not recieving any notifications on who is answering my post and i do not know how to reset it. 

I have had the dizziness and yes i have felt like i am going to pass out at times, and at times i feel weak too

• Posted

Well it's now 5am and I woke up with anxiety and my "nervous tummy", but whereas I usually need to dash to the loo (sorry TMI!) I'm now sitting drinking lemon & ginger tea and holding a hot water bottle on my tum......cos I "can't go". I've never had this symptom before.......another one to add to the growing list! 

I too have all the issues you have, it's just a daily and nightly roller coaster.......which I HATE! 

• Posted

I have decided that I going to call the GYN yet again and tell her I need something anything she wanted to wait until January I say hell no lets do it now!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.