Tired of this ..... I want to be normal

Posted , 4 users are following.

so it has been over a week now and everyday i wake up and from that moment my heart is pounding /racing and not to a crazy extent but still i feel my heart beating in my chest. like usually people normally dont feel their heartbeat butt me throughout the day i feel it and sometimes a little faster and i hate it and it scares me even though ive had this before but id like to wake up notmal for once and for some reason i feel so alone and i feel like im the only one.even if im just sitting or laying down or any movement my heart judt pounds ...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

thats very common with anxiety. millions of people get racing heart with anxiety.

first get a checkup with your doctor. then visit a counselor to get help for anxiety management.

listen to great meditations on YouTube anxiety, breathing, sleep. they will calm down your heart rate.

A great one is called stop panic attacks now! IT GETS your breathing under control and heart rate!

another is called mindfulness breathing guided meditation 10 minutes.

YOUR heart races because your brain thinks you are in danger so it sends out adrenaline .which speeds up heart rate.

so, do things to relax your mind. most important is controlled breathing., exercise, enjoying quiet times.

take care❤

• Posted

thank you! ive gotten checked many times already doctor said heart is fine. but the feeling itself is what scares me

• Posted

In addition to Jan's advice, do you consume caffeinated beverages? This can also cause palpitations and stays in your system for ages. You might have already cut it out but if you haven't I'd suggest going caffeine free for a week and see how you feel x

• Posted

i do drink boba not everyday but a few times a month. i dont drink anything else with caffeine though. wait does chocolate count ?

• Posted

Chocolate does contain varying amounts of caffeine but depends on the type of chocolate you're having (both bar and hot chocolate). There's also some caffeine in certain foods (such ice cream for example) and some medications so it can sneak up on you.

Most times unless you're consuming excessive amounts its unlikely to make you feel too bad but some people do react to even the smallest amount of caffeine. Might be something similar, but you'd have to try cut it out and maybe even record a diary to find out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.