tired situation

Posted , 3 users are following.

past 6 months ive just changed jobs to work with my partner. i like the shifts bar the waiting on i panic before a shift. and took on another 22 at my old job which i love too. making 60 hours near enough i work 6 days out of 7 for nr enough 5am till 7.30 im tired and on my day off have to clean my gdads. i dotn have me time as not many friends. i feel alone. i liev at home and my mum and dad want help never asks my sister who is here most of the time. im tired and act on insticnt at the time as im tired and want things doing then. my fella preposed but i dont know what i want anymore, everyone always wants me to do things but i dont get to enjoy nothing and work all time, had enough, help

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Stop doing so many hours your going to drive your self in to the ground. Take some time off work. Explain all of this to your fella. Then go spend quality time with someone u enjoy being around or better yet tell every to p*ss off so you can actually have some time to your self so you can relax and think.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, you sound like your being put upon by everybody. Be assertive and tell others you need time for yourself, otherwise you will be burn out. Do you need to do so much working hours. Talk to your parents and ask if your sister can share duties and help clean your grandads. Speak to your boss and ask if you can reduce your hours. Look after yourself.

Elizabeth.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

thanks for your replies. i have cut down my hours and have time to do me stuff. im telling people no now because it wasnt all about the money. it was but ive relised id reather have a steady income than be tired all the time and no social life. thank you. come to realise that some people dont care about you they just want some one to work. im now enjoying my days off and time off i dotn actually know what to do. lol. might take up swimming or going places i want to go too. thank you 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up