TKR 13th Feb 2016

Posted , 12 users are following.

It's been a long road to recovery. I'm absolutely worn out from it all.

I'm 68 and before the op - although I was in intermittent pain and had difficulty walking-my general health was good but this has knocked my health for six. I'm alright in the mornings but I'm wiped out by mid afternoon lim trying hard with physio but it's like I've lost my zest for life - some days I wish I had never had it done.

I'm just praying for the day I'll be back to my normal self!

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Mary, Yes I'm sure you are right.Saw the consultant yesterday, told me there is no muscle there, and will take months just keep excersizing, and the best thing is getting in a pool and walking.I have a pool near by but need help to get there and in the pool.People do not think of this,as I have nobody I can call on.Never mind Pam 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.