TKR

Posted , 9 users are following.

Just had to tell you all.... 90% bend!!!! 90% everybody!! I am so pleased,saw the consultant today and he called me a " high functioning 65 year old" Well I have had some compliments in my time but I am hanging on to that one smile Physio hurt like hell,but I dont care Im a 90% bend girl now. Thanks everyone for your support these last couple of months. smile MWAH XXXX

1 like, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Congratulations that's brilliant 

there will be no stopping you now biggrin

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Well done , keep at those exercises 

Pam 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Well donebiggrin Have you been told the same as I was yesterday, that you don't need to see him for a year and have your  physio sessions ended Fran?

Glenda (6weeks)

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Glenda he told me to come back in 6 months! but the physio goes on now its twice a week,today was hell and I actually screamed out it must have been bad because she had her arm around me and was saying sorry Fran sad Now sitting here with the peas back on the knee feeling very sore,never mind its almost gin oclock smile
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

We'll done that's great work means you have been doing all the right things
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Fran, wow well done! 

This forum is so great to share all these victories. We understand.

Well done again

Caz

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

well done! keep up the good work ... am not looking forward to my session tomorrow either. never mind, if it helps!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up