TKR DRUG WARNING!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

It's called Subsys and it's really Fentanyl in disguise!!!!!  100X the power of morphine.  Comes as a spray delivered under the tongue and absorbed immediately.  Has caused over 100 deaths.  If your doc prescribes it, DO NOT TAKE IT!!!

Please read:

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If you know anybody that's taking it, do not try to go off of it all at once. You must be taken off very very slowly!ap

• Posted

Please be sure to tell anyone he's taking it that they can't stop it all at once! Have the doctor that gave it to you cut you down as needed! It's scary scary stuff!

• Posted

Chico - since you gave so much experience with TKR have you ever heard of the Dyna Splint? My doctor highly recommended the device to use 3 times a day for my bend. I am 8 months post TKR and I still cannot bend my knee more than between 100 - 110. I suppose to use this splint for 3 months. If you know anything about, please let me if it work for someone else. Thanks J-21370
    • Posted

Never needed it...never heard of it on the forum.  I suggest you create a discussion with a title like "TKR Dyna Splint" to see if anyone replies.  That would be the best way of finding people with some information for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.