TLC Dermatology Show

Posted , 3 users are following.

TLC’s new docuseries, Dr. Pimple Popper with Dr. Sandra Lee, is looking to help patients with severe skin conditions as part of a new television program. Production will provide travel, accommodations, and medical care free of charge to patients selected to appear on the series. If you know a patient you would like us to speak with who meets the criteria in the attached flyer, please have them contact us at the email or phone number provided.

(424) 532-1735 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Ok so I went to the Denist last monday, because I thought I need 4 teeth pulled. The denist looked in my mouth and I had sores all over in my gums, under my toungue , and inside my lips. They look like the sores on my skin, but now they are in my mouth. He said to me I have been a denist for 40 years and in that time I have never seen anything like this. He said I have an etinology. He said he wanted me to see a Oral Surgeon thats an MD too. I called them They had a long list of suggestions that the denist thought it could be. I dont have insurance to cover it they said dont worry about it well set you up on payments. I told them that i was going to see my family DR. the following day. I went to my DR the next day gave him the referral slip. He said wait just a minute i will be right back and I am really concerned about you. An Etanology is a rare disease not seen. kinda like a myth. He told me that he thinks I have Vasculitis. I explained the weird stuff with the worms now i am peeing them out of my body. I am telling you guys there is nothing worse than seeing them move under your skin or even when it feels like they are crawling around on you. It is grosse i cant stand it. He gave me something so I can at least get 4 or 5 hours sleep now. Tomorrow I go for a ultra sound. I have to be there two and a half hours early. I have to take this dye then after that amount of time they are doing a ultra sound on my stomach and pelvis so they can try and figure out what kind of vasculitis i have. This is a rare blood disease, and there is no cure for it.  I now hope that you all understand what I have been going through rather than some of you telling me im on something and acting like i am crazy too. My DR. said too that it is not in my head and that it is really happening to me and the dentist said the same.  I will let you all know what form of vasculitis it is. It is a rare blood disease.  It will either shut your kidneys down or you have a heart attack from this. The longest I found that someone lived is 2 years. I am fighting this, eating good foods, drinking teas, and having good spirits. I hope that the people on here will persue their DR.s regarding whats going on with them and not give up. I have been keeping a journal and writing down whats going on with my body and any new symptoms that I have. Will be back when I find out about the cat scan. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.