To those of you that don't use medication

Posted , 5 users are following.

What vitamins/supplements do you take that helps you manage your anxiety daily? I have a magnesium drink which I've heard can help (I need to start drinking it daily) but I'm curious to hear what helps others.

I have chamomile tea as well.

-I eat a healthy diet and always have

-I've had my vitamins tested and I'm in the normal range for b12, vitamin d, and magnesium. They also did a CBC which was normal as well.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Its more then medicine. When you dont use anything you have to have a certain mindset as well.

thereapy, cbt or whatever resonates with you. Mindful breathing and learning to understand what is and how to meditate.

healthy eating and keeo hydrated and exercise or walking.

• Posted

I know that. Right now I just wanted to hear about remedies people use
    • Posted

That cut off too fast . Sorry. In terms of help to calm down the anxiety

suntheanine l theanine (too calm nerves)

Magnessium flakes foot soaks or using magnessium glycinate (check with your go if thats okay)

b complex

i use ginger almost daily one inch juiced for dizziness mix wth a fruitĀ 

half a cup holy basil. I grow this at home, but they sell it in most markets (calms the nerves)

chamomile tea or passionflower tea

they have someing called kalm (mix unsure on the spelling)

• Posted

See I've used l theanine and didn't see much benefit.

I've heard of the kale drink too but have heard mixed reviews on it. I might have to try the holy basil you mentioned though

• Posted

Did you use suntheanine l theanine? Brands do matter. Some oie in the content.
  • Posted

Multivitamin, or I take b complex vitamins daily the gummie kind
    • Posted

Jenni be careful with the  gummies. Lol most failed on consumer lab report 😟

• Posted

I take Alive bcomplex but its the gummies maybe I need to switch to the pills then I'll do that asap

• Posted

I also heard that magnesium supplements can help with anxiety. I took my first tablet today, it made me feel abit weird at first but then it subsided - is this a normal feeling with magnesium???
  • Posted

Magnesium helps greatly with sleep and I'm I found tincture is called passion flower that you can mix into a drink but I put you to sleep so you need to take that bike before you go to sleep too but it also takes down the anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.