To those of you that don't use medication

Posted , 5 users are following.

What vitamins/supplements do you take that helps you manage your anxiety daily? I have a magnesium drink which I've heard can help (I need to start drinking it daily) but I'm curious to hear what helps others.

I have chamomile tea as well.

-I eat a healthy diet and always have

-I've had my vitamins tested and I'm in the normal range for b12, vitamin d, and magnesium. They also did a CBC which was normal as well.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I think for me the most important thing is to realise that generally speaking anxiety is from within, external factors such as diet really have little to do with it. A healthy lifestyle makes it easier to feel good of course, but all those with terrible diets aren't all anxiety ridden. Without meds is how I go with it, I attend therapy and work to get better. Taking pills won't ever resolve any issues which may perpetuate anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.