To update on Ozzie's welfare for anyone following

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello all, To let you know that Ozzie has moved into a self catering room in a B&B that the housing has given him for the time being. He Is warm and dry and hopefully safer. He moved his belongings today with the help of a van and some voluntary people from the Salvation Army. I advised him to go to their service yesterday as i could see no other option for help In such a short space of time, a couple of days to get his belongings out. He was treated well and was invited to a hot lunch there. He cried through the whole service, he Is feeling very emotional at the moment and who wouldn't after what he has been through. I believe with our prayers that God put the right people there for him yesterday. I hope he will feel stronger soon. He still has some hurdles to overcome, his money was suspended while In the hospital, so is without any at the moment. I will keep praying for him and I am sure others will too. Ozzie is unable to come on the forum at the moment, but hopefully soon. He wants to support others here. I told him not to worry at the moment, to get himself sorted first. Bless him. He sends hugs to all those who have sent their best wishes for him.

Elizabeth xxx

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi elizabeth. you are a dear friend to him.  he's lucky to have u rooting for him.  it's really good to know that he has a place that's warm & safe for the time being. and from what you say he sounds positive and optimistic in the midst of  all that's happening   thank u for keeping us up to date.

love & light to u both.

• Posted

Thank you for the update.

Your home should be your security blanket and from experience it is so scary when you know you have to move and have no money.

• Posted

Thank You Elizabeth,

You are one of the Kindest persons I know.

God Bless Him and I pray He blesses you Most, Because He knows this world Needs ALOT of you.

• Posted

Hello all,  Ozzie is feeling peaceful at the moment. He Is going to a meeting with the council on Monday and a friend Nadia is going with him, she as written a letter and Is supporting him with trying to get a permanent place to live. Hopefully he will get this help, so keep on praying. Thank you all for thinking of him. He sends hugs to all. Unfortunately he cannot get onto the forum at the moment due to forgetting his password, If anybody knows how he can get a new one let me know please.  

Elizabeth xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.