Today is a bad day...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well I'm having a bit of a bad day. I'm so tired its unreal and I just want to crawl up in the quiet.

Been proper zoned out all day and cant seem to get out of it.

Feeling a compulsion to do something I thought I would write this smile

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hey, having kind of a sucky day myself. I'm tired, have a headache and just don't feel my usual self. Maybe in times like that it's good to just rest and relax, sleep even and allow yourself to be lazy and hopefully tomorrow you'll feel better. At least I think that's what I'm going to do smile The best of luck to you!
    • Posted

Thank you. I'm hoping to get a quiet night on my own.

Hope you feel better soon

• Posted

Hiya, must be something in the air today as im having a crap day(again) as well, hope you manage to get s nice peaceful and relaxed night to yourself, taje care smile xx
    • Posted

Hiya, hope you manage to have a nice relaxing night snd feel better tomorrow, take care smile xx
    • Posted

Thank you! Hopefully a good night sleep will help. Take care! smile
    • Posted

Thank you Lesley! I'm wishing the same for you. Maybe today's crappy day just means that tomorrow will be awesome smile We gotta stay optimistic, right? lol xx
    • Posted

Thank you. Forgot it was Halloween...my night will be anything but peaceful smile

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

• Posted

how are you doing chain smoker,  it takes time to get over situations like this so be strong and keep posting.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.