Today was just one of them days

Posted , 6 users are following.

My anxiety was going crazy stomach flutters shoulder aching crawling skin eyes were so dry felt like I was in a desert storm just over all crappy felt miserable.then tried to take a nap well uh yea phone kept ringing just a day from hell is all sorry ladies just venting helps me hope you all had a better day than mine

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am right with you right now can sleep face feels hot stomach and chest discomfort nothing works dr increased my patch and rather than helping made things worse
    • Posted

I know and when you even mention menopause to the doc he looks at you crazy sometimes I feel like choking him my shoulder aches like the dickens today I have started drinking juice made in magic bullet I do the mixed berries with spinach and kale or 🍅 juice with celery garlic ginger spinach that one is really good seems to calm my bellie but the aches in the shoulder are just that I use heating pad sometimes just makes me feel old when I use it lol hope it gets better for you sorry I was all over the place but you understand we type thoughts that pop up grrrrrr menopause
  • Posted

I'm sorry you are having such a bad time with your anxieties 

Have you ever thought about taking something for anxieties 

• Posted

No but I try to stay busy instead of concentrating on the anxiety sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't I'm starting to take the good with the bad I just can't wait for the day that this all goes away sometimes my body get so tired from the anxiety like all day and xiety then at the end of the night I am so tired and when it wears off I feel like I have flu like symptoms but then it goes away
  • Posted

Hi, I'm having one of those days today, very anxious but don't know why,I have been on HRT patch for 3 weeks now and has helped with hot flushes and sleep patterns but feeling a bit wobbly today, hate feeling like this I'm only 46 and my close friends make jokes about me being peri but it's not at all funny,just glad I found this forum to talk and moan xx
  • Posted

I had one of those weekends too!  Hard time sleeping, cranky in the mornings, but still had to pull it together and pretend I wasn't feeling like crap so I could play with my 8 year old daughter and then take her to a birthday party.  I always feel like everyone can tell I feel "weird" and so self conscious...  Then yesterday stayed super busy with chores around the house which kept my mind off things but then hubby planned a big BBQ at our house with friends which was ok but I don't even drink much anymore (had 1 Coors the whole time) and everyone else is drinking and having fun and I just feel like an old fuddy-duddy. Oh well, at least he did most of the cooking.  But then I was SO sore over my whole body (arms and shoulders ache, and always the bad joint pain in my elbows), and the palpitatiosn came back a bit.  At least the horid headaches from last week have subsided.  It's Monday and I'm praying for a relaxing/slow week at work...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.