Toddler with swollen lymphnodes

Posted , 2 users are following.

my baby is 20 months old. A couple of weeks ago my husband discovered two swollen lymphnodes at the base of his neck, kind of where your head/neck meet.

i brought him to the doctors who said they were soft, movable and not fixed to anything which were all good signs, but to be sure would order an ultrasound and blood work. Well we had that completed today and his tests came back great aside from him having slight anemia.

Thing is, he hasn’t been sick in a while the only thing I can think of is he has a head full of mosquito bites.

what is bothering me is that so many ppl state they had normal b/w and u/s and it still ended up being cancer, can anyone hear ease my mind as I’m sick with worry sad

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.