Tomatoes

Posted , 5 users are following.

Decided to try tomatoes again took skins of and seeds out then put them into a sandwich. This was yesterday woke up with stomach ache and the runs Think it must be them. But last time I tried them I was ok. I don't think I did anything different this time

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I made a Greek salad today, skinned and de-seeded the tomatoes, deseeded the cucumber and skinned the red pepper.  Fingers crossed!  Hope you are feeling better now Susan.

• Posted

I am Thankyou. I just had lettuce beetroot and boiled egg for my tea haven't had it since last year so fingers crossed x

• Posted

Boiled eggs are on my no list so let me know how they affect you. Fried eggs on the other hand seem to be ok. Not sure about anyone else's experience with them. Boiled ones Always acted like cement in my system.

lightly boiled with well buttered soldiers what's not to like!!!

• Posted

I'd stay away. You could have IBS. It doesn't have to be diverticulitis with every pain. Could be spasms. Have your doctor prescribe anti spasmodic.

• Posted

Yes I have mabevarine he things I have IBS I seam to be ok this morning but time will tell x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.