TONSIL STONES EVERYDAY FOR YEARS! Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey  Guys!

I have have Tonsil Stones pretty much everyday for the past few years even though I always remove them they come back !

My tonsils are normal size and I hardly ever have pain or anything like that so I’m no sure why I have so many Stones all the time?

I also have bad breath and bad taste in my mouth everyday  which could be from the Stones , which makes me super self conscious and effects me everyday .

Will a ENT remove my tonsils even though they aren’t inflamed or swollen 

What should I do ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm also going through the same situation. I have so many crypts in tonsils and so easily the saliva or the PND gets into the tonsils and forms stone daily. Ever since I started avoiding dairy (milk products) the formation of stones had diminished surprisingly. Also I heard, salt + warm water gargle can control the formation of stones. Before going to see an ENT, give it a try.

• Posted

My sister has this, she has strep alot but the doctors wont let her get her tonsils removed. Apparently the number of infections has to be met per year in order to qualify for tonsil removal...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.