Too much

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's all too much I can't cope I can't think only thoughts are bad feel like I don't know me anymore I'm scared not sure what's happening I've been low before lots times but this feels different I dint know what to do I can't stop it I don't know what to do I want to sleep so much I really want to sleep but my head doesn't let me I want so much to be normal I want things to be different I hate myself I'm not a good person. But maybe if I could just sleep I could try more I could focus more I could try to be better I don't know who I am anymore I'm scared 😢

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Trust me you are not alone. I feel the same at this moment, crying for no apparent reason. The only thoughts I have are negative thoughts. I wish I could control it but I can't. It's hard to focus on anything but the bad thoughts. I go to sleep to keep from thinking. I truly know how you feel and how hard it is. We will all get through this together.

• Posted

How do you sleep though? I want so much to be able to sleep but I can't sometimes I just can't cry but tonight I've done nothing but cry I'm confused I don't understand what I'm feeling

• Posted

Well unfortunately I was prescribed a sleeping pill to help me because when my mind is racing I couldn't fall asleep without it.

• Posted

Some people have mixed feelings on medication but it's the only way I can sleep.

• Posted

I can't sleep either I hope you are ok I know how you feel I've felt the same it's hard to get through I know but like dannie said you are not alone

• Posted

I know it is I really do everyday I'm the same I say to myself I just can't cope with another day but you've coped through so much and you got to realise that you coped before of course you can do it again but do it differently. I always found different ways to cope but my most favourite way is to tell myself shut up crying why are you crying it's not making things better it's just making me feel worse how is it going to fix anything really it isn't then I think what do I want to do to feel better what distraction would work because I know the same thing doesn't always work I use netflix YouTube music tv I drink with friend I have a laugh I have fun just in general then it comes night time and I cry myself to sleep but if you stay up really late doing whatever till your tired enough to just fall sleep you won't cry yourself to sleep specially if you stay up late get up early do whatever you like throughout the day then boom early night your too tired to think and sleep

• Posted

Hi dondons - there is no such thing as normal. You are not a bad person - that is the illness talking. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.