Too Much Weakness in Legs

Posted , 9 users are following.

Helloo Friends.

Any one facing weakness and pain legs in Peri?

Some days Weakness is soo much that its difficult to walk in home ..From Yesterday i am holding things and walking few steps upto washroom....having pain in legs too.

I feel I am not 39 years i am 80 years old ..always need support to walk and after few steps feel tired and feeling pain in legs..want to seat after few steps only.

Anyone Experiencing this in Peri ?

I have all other classical symtoms of peri too..Head pressure, heavyness in head, headaches, bloating , weakness ,leg pain Mood swings,depression ,Heavy and painful periods list goes on and on 😭

Donot know when this all will end and I feel like Normal again . Every morning tell myself it will go..HANG IS THERE..ITS phase of life will pass..BUT some days ask myself WHEN ???? I have No ans for this and feel depressed .

Waiting for better days.

tk

Sunaina

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I always say if uncertain do see a doctor but I get achy and weak often. It is at its worst during my "so called" hot flash. I walk like I am 80. Its so scary and frustrating hey.

• Posted

i am 47 and been in peri since i was 35. I have all of the symptoms you described except for the heavy periods. I had a menstrual once for three weeks about 3 years ago but since then its been my normal 3 days. But the leg weakness and leg pain is terrible! I also have pain in my hands as well. Stay strong because we will get through this

• Posted

Thanks for ur support mam

Hoping for better days.

thanks for reply

tk

• Posted

I have achy legs all the time now. Thinking it is because I have gained weight. Also I am on them all the time. Using foot bath, heat, massaging mat, magnesium. Makes it bearable.

• Posted

Hey there,

Yes I too have really tired and achey legs, I can't believe how bad they feel... I went to the doctor about it this week as i worry it's my circulation although he doesn't think it is...

I went for an x-ray and he took bloods. The bloods all came back normal and I'm awaiting the x-ray results. I'm also awaiting an appointment for an ultra sound of my pelvis...

At the mo i have no idea what to think but it's all very worrying how debilitating this point in life is.

So upset that my body is just so weak and exhausted all the time.

All we can do is try to cope day by day... love & strength to you all.

AJ. xx

• Posted

ur right dear we need to cope up with this phase of life...waiting for better days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.