Tooth hurts so much! Its going black?

Posted , 3 users are following.

It started to hurt 2 days ago didn't think anything of if, then I thought it was my wisdom tooth coming through but just realized its not , I'm in so much pain I've tried so much to stop it, my tooth has a black dot on it? Help? .... Do I need to see a dentist, is it a huge worry?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Casey, Yes you have to see a dentist asap. You probably have an abscess, which can be dangerous if not treated very quickly. It's not a huge worry if it's seen to in time. Please get yourself to a dentist as soon as you can. I don't know where you are in the world, but if you can't get an emergency appointment with a dentist, the A&E dept of any large hospital will be able to help. (That's the ER if you're in the States, though I don't know whether they offer the same kind of help over there.)

Please take this seriously.

• Posted

Oh poo crap! Thank you! I'm gonna get an emergency appointment tomorrow! As they are shut now! Thank you!x

• Posted

Hi casey

Do you clean your teeth twice a day?

Do you floss your teeth

Do you clean your tongue Aswell?

Do you use a good mouthwash with no sweetners or alcohol ?

If not it sounds like there is a problem!

Go to your dentist do not prolong it any longer.

No tooth should be going black. And it might be extracted. Or they might be able to save it depending on what they see.

For the sake of your health and heart go don't delay any longer Okay??All the best

Liz??

• Posted

I do all but floss😂 cause it hurts 😂 it okk gonna get an appointment tomorrow

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.