totally fed up

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am just so over this place and my life at the moment iand I just want life to change so over the rain and cold  I suppose I should just shut up and get on with it but I cant drive due to my epilepsy and 40km from nearest shop .

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Are you feeling any better now?  What are you doing at the moment to change your life?  Are you on any meds and/or doing any counselling?  x

• Posted

thank you

i am on 400 keppra 100mg lepro 200mg doxipon  and 100mg captran a wright pill poper i feel light headed most of the times black and blue bruzes because when i fall i seem to hit my hit slf hard on the floor or road

broke my sternym once that hurts when you find time to see a counceler they always seem to be in a hurry and dont really understand they seem to fob you off like your crazy and they have better things to do one i saw was always checking her watch.

• Posted

Sorry you're dealing with epilepsy. Do you have family that can drive you to places? I suppose when you say you're over the rain and cold you mean the tears, the sadness, the pain, loneliness. sad My bad if that's not what you meant. Please hang on with the right help and family and friends if you have they can help. If you don't have family or friends. Ask a neighbor. Some neighbors are nice.👍Maybe they can give you a ride to the shop. I assume you want to go to the store for basic things like food etc. Maybe someone can buy these things for you or take you there what works for you. I hope someone gives you better advice I'm not very good at it. I'm struggling with the same issue I'm depressed and fed up with everything. Please don't do anything. 🙌🙏I hope a stranger helps you in real life. Sometimes we all need to help one another. We all have struggles and difficulties. Hope you're still here.💖

• Posted

I'm in a similar situation but not because of epilepsy. I have Agoraphobia that's why I can't get out of my house. My mom and sister drive to the store for basic needs and food. I have heard of a story my mother talked to a woman while sitting in the waiting room of her Doctor. She told my mom about her son. She was sad and needed to let it out. He suffers from epileptic attacks too. He was all the time waiting in the vehicle. His mom would could call him when nurse came and said his name. My mom was sad I was too when she told me. I'm like this too but different reasons. Social Phobia, GAD, Social Anxiety, PTSD, Agoraphobia, Depression possibly BPD too. Although we are in different circumstances you are unable to drive because of epilepsy I feel we walk along. Different but similar at the same time. At the end of all the struggles and hardships we face there's this what we say, fed up with everything. I'm fed up because all my problems affect everything I see no way out. But like others have told me, "we should hang on and seek help." There's always those moments when I'm in despair and want to end things but if I had let the moment past it would have gotten better and I always  end up regretting it later. Some times. It's the depression, and our struggles. Please hang on.

• Posted

thank you it must be hard for you all of my family dead but thats fine and the next door nierboughbour to busy playing with her roses she trys hard to say hello i think she wishes her husband a brought in a more uperclase arear as she always looks down at the ground when i try to have a conversation with her .or she cant see me ?

i have my shopping home delivered and the one friend i have works and has three kids so she is always busy.

but i know i am not alone and thier are always people worst of than me .

• Posted

I'm sorry about your family. 

Your neighbor probably wants to talk but she's too embarrassed so she looks down. It could be..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.