Tough week ..... any ideas

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have had a tough week this last week and advised by the doctor to not take the tablets last week as they would interfere with some medication they are trying me on for nerve damage in my spine.  Feel so fed up as haven't been the best with food or how I am feeling.  Back to docs today as these tablets haven't agreed with me so onto different ones and back onto the Orlistat.  Feeling so fed up and just need to get my head back into this.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance. x

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

poor you, i really feel what you saying, you must be in pain with your back and if your an emtional eater it must be hard. Try and  look at this week as a brand new week hun, start a fresh.  moving forward with planning meals and snacks, I do a food dairy to help me stay in control of unwanted eating habits.  best of luck Yvonne xxx
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply. Feeling a bit more positive today and treated today as if it was my first day on the tablets.  I do keep a food diary so planned my meals for the rest of this week. Xx
  • Posted

Hi Yvonne :-)

I am so sorry to hear about your tough week.x x x

***virtual hugs coming your way***

Maybe using this forum will help support you and as hen suggested, look on it as a new week and start. You cant just give up can you!

Hope you will feel better real soon, post if you want to chat to someone on here, there will always be someone who will reply x x x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. Have started afresh today so fingers crossed starts to work again. Xx
  • Posted

Sending a hug (()) back pain is horrid and gets one down, totally agree with hen 72 about trying to keep a food diary and also have a reread of other posts on here to give you some inspiration to try to move on, even if it be slower what comes off is better than going on.  Hope you get your trapped nerve sorted quicker rather than later, best wishes x
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply.  I am back on track again today and feeling more positive. Xx
  • Posted

Sending you big warm hugs , I hope you soon start to feel better soon .

The lady's have said it all really , try and drink plenty of water.

Try to keep positive we are all here for you xxx

• Posted

Thanks for your reply.  Feeling positive again today so feeling focused to shift this weight. X 
  • Posted

biggrinHi  Yvonne. And welcome to the sitebiggrin I have just read your replys. And I am sure you are pleased to receive them!!!  I think there's nothing better than pen to paper!!!and to think there is always some one who will reply !is a great feeling. 
    • Posted

Thanks. I do keep a diary so have planned my meals for the rest of this week get back on track. X 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.